Best construction companies in Barcelona
Construction companies in Barcelona
In recent years, the latter option has become the most popular of all, however, buying a plot of land involves other major challenges: choosing between a custom-built or prefabricated house, and of course, who will be entrusted with the construction of your future home.
Yes, we know it is not an easy choice, but don’t worry, here we will tell you about the advantages of both types of houses, so that you can easily choose the one that suits you best. We will also mention the aspects you should take into account when choosing a construction company, and you will also find out which are the best construction companies in Barcelona.
If you are thinking of building a house in Barcelona, you will be happy to know that in this city there are excellent construction companies that will be in charge of giving shape to all your ideas, to build the house you have always wanted. Here are some of the best.
Address: Avinguda Diagonal, 399
Contact telephone number: 933 20 86 84
The Grupo Avintia has more than 10 years of experience in the Barcelona construction market. Thanks to its responsibility, professionalism and dedication to service, this company has managed to consolidate itself as one of the best and most recommended in the market. This construction company offers an excellent service to its clients, not only guarantees that your project will be in the hands of a team of professional workers, but also provides legal advice to process building permits, and manages subcontracting and the purchase of top quality materials. It offers services of new construction, renovation and adaptation of houses.
We build differently to change the society we live in.
Address: C/ Sant Martí de I’Erm, 1, 7º
08960 Sant Just Desvern
Contact telephone number: 934 70 13 72
Building, refurbishment and civil works. We are known for our commitment to the environment, R&D, our passion for our work and our ability to adapt.
Specialised in turnkey projects
Address: Carrer de Còrsega, 271, Local 01
Contact telephone number: 932 15 28 79
This company, founded in 1989, is one of the most renowned in Barcelona for its long history in the construction and refurbishment sector. It specialises in new builds, interior refurbishments and the renovation of buildings and façades. Since its beginnings, this company has been characterised by offering its clients a personalised service and taking into account all their suggestions, in order to be able to offer them a final result that is to their liking and makes them feel that more than a house, they have built their future home. Albatros Construcció guarantees an excellent service, quality materials, perfect finishes and personalised designs that adapt to the preferences, needs and budget of the client.
The greatest dedication
Address: Ctra. de Vic, 50
08241 Manresa, Barcelona
Contact telephone number: 938 31 04 15
“Work well done” is the motto of Construccions F60, a construction company with more than 30 years of experience in Barcelona. The complete satisfaction of its clients is the objective of Construccions F60, and to achieve this, it offers them a professional and qualified team made up of architects, engineers, bricklayers, workers and administrative staff, who will take charge of designing, planning, budgeting, building and informing you about the progress of the project. The services offered by this construction company include new builds, integral reforms of houses, kitchens, bathrooms, businesses, gardens, swimming pools and terraces.
Since 1987. We build houses, we create homes.
Address: Carrer d’Anselm Clavé, 8
08186 Lliçà d’Amunt
Contact telephone number: 938 41 55 98
Since 1987, this company has been building houses in Barcelona. It is characterised by offering its clients personalised attention and adapting its projects to the budget and requirements of its clients. Each construction project is totally personalised, no two are the same, so, more than a house, Crol helps its clients to have the home of their dreams. Among the services offered by this construction company are new construction of single and multi-family houses, commercial and home renovations, interior design and exterior decoration. Crol has an excellent team of professionals, both in the area of design, planning and construction as well as in administration and customer service.
Prefabricated vs. custom-built homes
Facing the dilemma of which is more convenient, building a house the traditional way or buying a prefabricated house, is more common than you can imagine. But, if you know the main advantages that each type of construction has to offer, it will be much easier to choose between them the one that best suits your budget, lifestyle and time availability.
The main advantages of a prefabricated house are:
- More affordable price.
- Manufacturing time does not exceed 6 months.
- Energy rating type A, 100% environmentally responsible.
On the other hand, the advantages of a custom-built house are:
- They are highly customisable, you can design it as you like and have the house of your dreams.
- You can adapt them to the characteristics of the land to make the most of the space.
- What the client asks for is what they get.
Steps to follow in the construction of a house
It is important that before choosing between a prefabricated or a custom-built house, you keep in mind the steps that must be taken in the construction of a house, these not only extend or shorten the manufacturing time, but also influence the final price of the house.
The basic steps to build a house are:
- Lay out the area where the house will be built.
- Clear the land of rubbish, weeds, stones and branches.
- Flatten the land so that the entire surface is even.
- Dig the trenches and holes for the foundations of the house.
- Make the foundations, these are made of concrete and when they are completely dry they are waterproofed.
- Once the foundations are ready, the plumbing work is done, this is to prepare all the pipes that will connect to the drainage, such as the sewers. They are then covered so that they are not visible.
- The floor, walls and ceilings are made.
- Exterior doors and windows are mounted.
- The pipes and cables that will be inside the walls, floors and ceilings are laid, as well as taps, switches and sockets.
- Finally, the finishing of the house is done, for this the interior doors, windows and tiles are placed, the walls are textured and painted, and decorative details are added.
How to choose the right construction company?
Once you are clear about the type of house you want, it is time to decide who you will entrust with its construction, as you will find a wide variety of construction companies on the market and the final result will depend on the choice you make.
Before hiring a construction company, it is important that you take into account the following aspects:
- Experience: the company you choose to build your house should have extensive experience in the market.
- Professional team: to minimise the chances of mistakes during construction, it is important that the company has professional architects, engineers and builders.
- Good reputation: you should always check that the reputation of the construction company is positive, so you can be confident that the house will be delivered on time without exceeding the agreed budget.
- Personalised attention: in order for the construction work to run smoothly, it is essential that the construction company offers personalised attention that allows close and fluid communication.
- Professional advice: a good construction company should be able to advise you on the quality of materials, budget, space distribution and finishes.
- Construction licenses: finally, it is important that the company you choose to build your house has all the licenses required by the construction sector and is part of a legal association of builders.