Best Customer Experience (CX) consultancies in Barcelona
Customer experience agencies
List of Customer Experience (CX) consultancies in Barcelona
Omnichannel Customer Experience
Address: Camí de Can Ametller, 20
Contact telephone number: 933 80 16 80
Servicios: Transformación CX, diseño de experiencias, voice of the customer (voz del cliente), orquestación multicanal, customer analytics, marketing omnicanal, sales automation & CRM, servicio omnicanal, encuesta omnicanal.
Customer Centric Consulting
Contact telephone number:931 98 98 22
Services: strategic orientation, CRM strategy (sales, marketing, customer service), customer experience, analytical skills, martech (marketing technology).
International Transformation Consultant
Address: Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 630, 4ª planta
Contact telephone number: 932 72 45 09
Services: Customer Experience, Employee Experience, Outplacement, Data & Analics y Development.
The customer centric company
Address: Carrer d’Ernest Lluch, 32
08302 Mataró, Barcelona
Contact telephone number: 937 02 32 21
Services: CX Consulting, EX Consulting, DX Consulting.
Questions and answers on Consumer Experience or Customer Experience
▶ What is Customer Experience?
According to a well-known definition, customer experience is “the internal, subjective reaction of the customer to any direct or indirect contact with a company”. (Meyer and Schwager, 2007, Understanding customer experience, Harvard Business Review).
▶ How to improve the Customer Experience?
- Provide a coherent, consistent and personalised experience.
- Build loyalty with your operators and formalise, ideally
- Anticipating problems before they arise through customer feedback
- Direct and indirect relationships between customer service and customer experience
- Having a crystal clear and transparent business allows you to build a real relationship with your customers, based on trust and understanding, which has an extremely significant impact on the customer experience.
▶ What does a Customer Experience Manager do?
- Supervising and guiding all activities of the Service team
- Ensure that the team follows best practices and adheres to service level agreements.
- Monitoring departmental affairs and customer complaints
- Developing problem management and service improvement plans
- Ensure that all interests (user/company, customer, support, technical) are represented in the definition and evolution of services.
- Providing customer service
- Maintaining customer relations.
▶ What is the Customer Journey Map?
- What kind of research do you do?
- How much effort do you put into it?
- How do you evaluate the companies you buy from or interact with?
- Just as you are someone’s buyer, someone else may be your company’s buyer and will probably ask the same questions.
This process is called the Customer Journey Map and is defined as the process that leads a customer to purchase.
By understanding the ‘journey’ undertaken by your potential customer, you can help them get the information they need to make a purchase.